Photo Credit: facebook.com/glisodinskin
Selecting a top doctor, deciding what to have done, scheduling the big day, and making the necessary arrangements for a comfortable recovery from plastic surgery, consume much of a patient’s time and mental energy prior to a cosmetic surgical procedure. The seemingly smaller details can prove just as important when it comes to being prepared. Patients should not overlook steps they can take leading up to their surgery, and in the days and weeks following, to improve healing and decrease downtime.
Patients who are in top physical form tend to heal faster than those who are not. Manhattan plastic surgeon Dr. David Shafer (shaferplasticsurgery.com) recommends vitami
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS