Portrait-artist-turned-dermatologist Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas, MD, PhD, possesses a unique skill set and background that has helped her achieve the soft, natural looking results that today’s women and men crave. A New York City dermatologist with a thriving Park Avenue practice, Alexiades-Armenakas is also an assistant clinical professor at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn. and Director at Yale’s Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center, as well as the mastermind behind the anti-aging luxury line 37 Extreme Actives.
She talked to Beauty in the Bag about her beauty philospophy, background, and how both helped her develop her exclusive skincare line.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY