If you’ve wanted to schlep your body lotion across the world but hesitated because of its physical semi-solid state, COOLA now offers an innovative option.
Its Body and Hand Lotion Bars come in circular tins and are solid; an easy fix for when you’re traveling. The bars are solid at room temperature and come in a variety of scents including cucumber melon, grapefruit peppermint, lavender chamomile, orange patchouli, and unscented. At $22 for the Body Lotion Bars, which are bigger, and $12 for the Hand Lotion Bars, you might think they are a bit pricey but because they’re in solid form, a little bit goes a long way.
A little bit of the lotion bars, when rubbed into the skin, absorbs q
Photo Credit: www.thymes.com
The holidays are the time to celebrate your favorite things, and one of my favorites is the smell of a pine or fir forest. That’s why I’m just crazy about the Frasier Fir Candle ($26) from Thymes. The festive scent fills the room with the crisp, distinctive aroma of a verdant forest, perfect to evoke a sleigh ride through a snow covered fir lined road or a ski trip to Colorado.
The same seasonal scent is part of a larger collection that includes household and beauty essentials like dishwashing liquid, hand lotion, hand wash and home fragrance mist (sure to be a winner also).
The candle also comes as a votive ($11), perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer. Just scentsational!
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY