Word travels fast in this industry and the word on the street is that Manhattan plastic surgeon Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS, is the new “it” doctor for women seeking revision breast augmentation and those who are interested in the newly approved “gummy bear” breast implants. It helps that Pfeifer is one of a handful of female plastic surgeons and as such is uniquely positioned to understand how women think and what they want out of a given procedure.
Gender aside, her qualifications speak for themselves. Board-certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, Pfeifer has offices in Manhattan, Great Neck, and the Hamptons. She is an attending
It’s not everyday that you learn about beauty through art. But when Aesop suggested a visit to Jackson Pollock’s house in the Hamptons to celebrate the opening of their new East Hampton store, I leapt at the idea. It’s quite a fascinating place, and we had the most exquisite and fun lunch under a tent during which 25 journalists moved all the tables and chairs into the beautiful sunshine (liberally applying Aesop Sage & Zinc Facial Hydrating Cream SPF 15, (ARV $45).
That summery lunch got me thinking that I never seem to just chill out and relax. I live in New York, I chose to, but listening to the sound of a police car rushing past during a yoga class sometimes makes me want
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS