Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to know how to glow?
We asked the team of Arivale registered dietitian coaches for their top 5 tips on what to eat for better skin this winter:
1- Try some juicy mandarin oranges: Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen, vital for skin elasticity and healing. Mandarins and other citrus fruits are a perfect snack and full of vitamin C to support your skin and immune system.
2- Have a handful of walnuts for an afternoon snack: Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to get in your diet for health and the fat we eat incorporates into every cell – including skin cells. Boasting anti-inflammatory properties as well, omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts may support skin health as
Photo Credit: Halo by Sciton
A lively group of well-heeled women flocked to the Mosaic Hotel in Beverly Hills on November 16, 2017 to learn all about Hollywood Beauty Secrets from Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Sheila Nazarian. Sponsored by Palo Alto, California-based laser manufacturer Sciton, Inc., it was a standing room only event.
The uber glam Dr. Nazarian presented Sciton’s HALO Hybrid Laser technology as well as diVa by Sciton. HALO has earned it’s award winning reputation by delivering skin brightening results and improved tone and texture in a single treatment. Another Beverly Hills favorite, diVa by Sciton, is for vaginal revitalization which attracted a lot of attention too.
Dr. Nazarian also presented o
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY