I have bad hair on a good day. Most days, I have really bad hair. A blowout doesn’t even last overnight for me. All of that changed when I got turned on to Brazilian Keratin treatments. Okay, so they might shorten my lifespan by a few years from the formaldehyde, but this blonde is going down with soft, shiny, manageable locks.
Seriously, anything that helps simplify my hair routine is a welcome addition to my overgrown arsenal of anti-frizz, curl killing and detangling weapons. And no price is too high to pay for good hair on the run.
Take it from me. These 3 hair tools are going to rock your world, I promise.
DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush ($300)
This breakthrough firs
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS