Photo Credit: syneron.com
One of the biggest challenges for laser hair removal has been the inability to treat all skin types. Treatment on darker skin carried the risk of burning, and subsequent scarring—that is, until the new Gentle Hair Removal System from Syneron was launched recently.
“I can’t believe how incredible this laser is. It made the grade for us to bring it on,” said New York dermatologist Dennis Gross, MD, who runs a prominent dermatology practice at 900 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and is the founder of the uber popular Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare who brought us Alpha Beta® Peel Pads. “Even darker skin can be treated effectively and safely with Gentle Hair Removal,” he said at a recent pres
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS