Syneron Beauty’s new mē smooth is poised to be the next game changer in the at-home hair removal scene. DIY hair removal systems are nothing new, but until now, they were reserved for lighter skin tones. The mē smooth system is the first and only at-home professional hair removal device that is FDA-cleared and clinically proven to be safe and effective for all skin tones, even Types V and VI on the Fitzpatrick scale.
Why is that so important? Laser hair removal has historically been more risky for darker skin types, meaning that most at-home devices were not safe for skin types V and VI. Washington, DC dermatologist Valerie Callender explains, “Lasers target the melanin within the hai
Hair loss can be a traumatic and self esteem defeating experience for both men and woman. For those seeking state-of-the art solutions, The Bauman Medical Group of Boca Raton, Florida, offers multi-therapy approaches that include surgical hair transplants, laser therapy, nutritional supplements, and topical treatments. Founder and medical director, Alan Bauman, MD, has put together a practice and team exclusively dedicated to hair restoration. In fact, Dr. Bauman is one of only approximately 100 board-certified hair restoration surgeons in the world, and his patients come from all corners of the globe to seek his advice. In an exclusive interview with Beautyinthebag.com, Dr. Bauman explain
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY