For Alan Gold, what began as a hobby at a young age quickly became both a livelihood and passion—for more than two decades, he has been a sought after stylist to socialites and runway models alike. Creative Director of Haig & Co Salon in Philadelphia, he is an expert colorist and cutter. Mr. Gold considers his work an art form: a medium, like sculpting and painting, through which to express his passion. He prides himself on bringing a fresh perspective to his work, keeping every client’s specific needs in mind while incorporating popular trends. As one of the few stylists who specialize in both cut and color, Mr. Gold feels that both are essential to the complete look and should wo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS