Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
NEW YORK CITY PLASTIC SURGEON ALAN MATARASSO
For anyone who wants to look a little younger but is not quite ready for a surgical facelift, there is another option today that is safe and effective – Silhouette InstaLift.
Injectable fillers and neuromodulators like BOTOX® can help soften wrinkles; peels can improve skin tone and reduce pigment, and lasers or other energy-based therapies can tighten and firm skin texture. Despite these increasingly popular treatments, there has not been an effective way to reverse the effects of gravity without undergoing surgery until recently.
A novel non-surgical lifting option called Silhouette InstaLift is one of the newest facial rejuvenation pr
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY