From hapless, loveless nerd to handsome, cool and in love plastic surgery resident, Dr. Anthony Youn chronicles his journey through college and med school in the aptly named memoir, In Stitches. The story is a great read, full of humor, self deprecation and insight into what it takes to find your one’s way in life and medicine.
The story starts in Greenville Michigan, population 7,945, where Tony is the only Korean-American in his school and his family the only Asian family in town. His father is the town’s ob-gyn and expects both his son’s to follow in his medical footsteps, preferably as surgeons.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS