Creams smear and liquids spill, so what’s a girl to do? Stick it! That’s right. Use sticks for everything from blemish concealers to lipstick, bronzer and eye coolers. Here’s a roundup of products that are guaranteed to make your life simple and keep your purse clean. Plus, they’re great for traveling!
THE BIG “O”
Yes, the name’s a little strange, but the versatile and original The Multiple in Orgasm by NARS creates the perfect glowing complexion and it’s conveniently designed for fail- proof application. The pink champagne shimmers so you can
Box dye has long been the purview of experimenting teens or a last-ditch effort for women on a shoestring budget. No more! In recent months I have come across box dye testimonials from good-hair icon Courtney Cox (a Clairol Natural Instincts Brass-Free For Brunettes devotee) and beauty scion Evelyn Lauder (the bajillionaire told Harper’s Bazaar that every 10 days she mixes four different boxes of Clairol dye to achieve the perfect shade). Clairol in a box good enough for them? Good enough for me too. I chose Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant #4 Dark Brown because of its promise of 100% gray coverage. While I have less than 25% gray, against my naturally dark hair those little suckers tend to shoot out white light from across the room.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS