When it comes to cosmetic surgery, nothing ever stays the same. Procedures, techniques, devices, and preferences are ever evolving. Just think of how popular facial fillers and muscle relaxing injections have become in delaying and even replacing more costly facelifts.
When it comes to the body, options are expanding as well, particularly when dealing with cellulite, breast implants, and mommy makeovers.
For example, FDA-cleared Cellulaze by Cynosure, Inc. is billed as the first and only minimally invasive medical device that reduces cellulite with just one treatment.
According to Marina del Rey, CA, plastic surgeon Grant Stevens, MD, liposuction is the #1 plastic surgical procedu
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE