Dermatologists and Skin Cancer Awareness Campaigns Encourage a Safe Approach to Sun Exposure
By Guest Bag Lady Diane Essig
May brings the full arrival of spring flowers and the promise of summer. It is the month when bicycle safety is stressed, nurses and teachers are officially appreciated and of course, mothers are honored. The season also marks the onset of longer days in the sun and more time spent pursuing outdoor activities like golf, swimming, biking and barbecues; all escalating the risk of damage to unprotected skin.
So, with that in mind–May is also Melanoma/Skin Cancer Awareness month. The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is now in its 25th year of collabora
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS