Water may just be the key to looking and feeling your youthful best, according to Los Angeles dermatologist and skincare formulator Dr. Howard Murad. But downing eight glasses a day may not be enough. The source of your H20 intake is equally important.
“I’d like you to eat your water,” said Dr. Murad during a recent presentation in New York City. “Where you get that water is more important than simply needing eight glass of water a day.”
His preferred sources for edible water are raw fruits and vegetables, of course. Just think about the abundance of water in watermelon, oranges, spinach, and eggplant. And while you are “eating your water,” you will get the added benefi
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event