Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
With the recent run of 500 Schwinn Sting-Ray Lemon Peeler bikes ($349.99 each), I’m feeling kinda nostalgic. Though I didn’t have a Lemon Peeler I remember meeting up with my friends and riding around my old neighborhood in my own Schwinn for hours on end, only heading home when it started to get dark out. This limited edition is just like the original in that it features a striped banana seat, fenders, a coaster brake, spring suspension fork, Schwinn 16-inch front wheel and a 20-inch Sting-Ray Slik rear tire, plus this one comes with a numbered certificate. If you’re interested don’t delay because once they are gone, that’s it. I’m pretty sure this bright, happy-looking bike isn’t where my
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS