Good to Eat and Good for Your Skin, Strawberries Add Yummy Benefits to Beauty Treatments.
Strawberries and whipped cream anyone? A symbol of lust and sensuality, this yummy smelling fruit is one of the world’s healthiest foods due to its concentration in vitamin C, minerals, folic acid, omega 3 acids and powerful antioxidants. It’s also a widely used ingredient in artisanal and mainstream cosmetics. Life is sweet… indulge in these six favorite strawberry-inspired products!
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON