What’s your favorite dish on the Thanksgiving table? Mine is definitely the cranberry sauce. A family tradition since I was little, I make mine with chopped walnuts, crushed pineapple and little else. This sweet-tart side dish absolutely elevates everything else on my plate — I love it so much I even top my sliced turkey with it instead of adding gravy!
Cranberries are known as a “Superfruit” because they are highly antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, contain phytochemicals, essential fatty acids, and are loaded with fiber and vitamins, too. When consumed, cranberries can lower your risk of urinary tract infections, help prevent certain types of cancer, decrease blood pressur
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON