Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
August is #NationalPeachMonth and if you haven’t already started enjoying your fair share of fresh, juicy sweet peaches now is your chance. They’re delicious in cobblers, pies, and right off the grill when paired with fresh whipped cream, but my favorite way to indulge is when they’re straight from the farmer’s market.
Besides their yummy scrumptiousness, there’s more to love about peaches. Studies have shown that stone fruits can actually help ward off health related conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and cancer, and they have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties too. Peaches are chock full of vitamin C so whether they’re ingested or applied topically from
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event