As we move on to 2013 in anticipation of great beauty product launches, let’s take a moment to reflect upon and appreciate the past year. 2012 was filled with innovation, and some real winners in all categories across the board, from skincare and hair care to makeup and body care. Here are some that really stood out.
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator ($60)
This is the first fast-acting serum from the brand to dramatically reduce the appearance of unneven skintone, and the best part is that it’s formulated for all skin types. Banish red spots, acne scars and dark spots with this marvelous fluid. This skintone illuminator also won the “Best Anti-Aging Product”
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON