Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
A glazed expression and bloodshot eyes aren’t exactly benchmarks of looking your best, but the power of pot takes on a whole new meaning when it’s infused in beauty products and applied topically. They won’t get you high, but depending on the specific formulas of these lotions, shampoos, lip balms and more, there are many benefits of marijuana based topical ingredients. For example, hemp seed oil is loaded with skin loving essential fatty acids and cannabidiol extract or CBD is anti-inflammatory, analgesic and calming.
Want to surround yourself in a haze of beauty? We’ve got the pot-laced skincare, makeup and lifestyle products you’re sure to love:
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON