If you are in New York City on July 25 and 26, check out the Fresh pop-up truck that will be stationed in downtown Manhattan neighborhoods. You’ll receive a nice gift bag for visiting, plus learn about Fresh’s best selling Soy Face Cleanser ($38), all the while sipping a Spicy Lemonade from BluePrint juice company.
Truck visitors will receive a Fresh Beauty Cleanse Kit that includes the Soy Face Cleanser, a BluePrintCleanse Spicy Lemonade, and a card for a free mini Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy, which is redeemable at any Fresh store.
The pop-up truck is part of the Fresh Beauty Cleanse campaign. If you won’t be in New York, participate in the campaign by entering a Fac
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON