I was using some lovely lotion recently and wondered what that refreshing fragrance was. Lo and behold, it was Vanilla Verbena Stress Relief from Bath & Body Works. I know all about vanilla, but I knew almost nothing about verbena, a lemony flowering plant. The leaves are fuzzy but the flowers are lovely white, pink, purple and blue. The essential oils of the Common Vervain are harvested for perfumes and beauty products. Here are a few you might like to try.
Feel good with pureDKNY Verbena. This pure scent adds a fresh drop of verbena to make you feel calm
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS