Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Less than a year ago, I wrote about my love for everything French. I also wrote that I hoped the year wouldn’t pass without me finally getting to experience the City of Lights up close and personal. Well, I’ve got my ticket and I couldn’t be more excited!
Though this planned holiday is still a few weeks away I’m prepping by whittling down the long list of things I hope to do while across the pond. The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and Monet’s Giverny will certainly make the short list, as will sampling some scrumptious French fare like the almighty macaron and the delicious-if-you-don’t-think-about-it-too-much escargots. I plan on relaxing in the Champs de Mars, frequenting an outdoor mark
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON