With movie debuts from directors like Robert Redford, Terence Malick and Mira Nair, the Toronto International Film Festival presents the best in new films from international as well as Canadian filmmakers from September 6-16. Second in importance only to the Cannes Film Festival, Toronto’s glamour quotient is high with red carpet looks from the likes of Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence and Rachel McAdams.
Actress Amy Adams graced the red carpet for the debut of The Master, which she stars in with Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman. For the event, she wore a black Marchesa dress with makeup by Stephen Sollitto, who worked with Votre Vu products. To begin, Stephen prepped Am
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON