Do you feel that frown lines and pesky wrinkles are inevitable?Not in the 21st century!Anti-aging is the buzzword these days,and with good reason.There is a world of products that promise to diminish frown lines and wrinkles,both professional and over the counter.The trick,of course,is finding the right one for you.For many,neurotoxin wrinkle relaxing injections(BOTOX®,Dysport®,Xeomin®)are a go-to solution.
But what if you’re averse to getting an injection, especially with something called a neurotoxin? Can you really simulate the results at home?
Dr. Edward Miranda, a plastic surgeon in San Francisco, CA says that BOTOX® reduces the appearance of wrinkles by weakening the muscle
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS