Please join BeautyInTheBag and the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) in painting the nation orange for skin cancer awareness on Monday, May 6 – Melanoma Monday®.
One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in their lifetime. While numbers like this make a world without skin cancer seem impossible, it is within our reach. Skin cancer is highly treatable when caught early. The five-year survival rate for people whose melanoma is detected and treated before it spreads to the lymph nodes is 98 percent. Yet, one American dies from melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, almost every hour.
Help BeautyInTheBag spread the word and encourage others to prevent and detect skin canc
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS