Dr. Rosemarie Ingleton is a New York City board-certified dermatologist, who specializes in general and cosmetic dermatology and is a noted authority in treating ethnic skin, adult acne, and dermatologic surgery. She founded Ingleton Dermatology in 1996 and relocated her offices to the trendy Noho section of Manhattan in 2001. She prides herself on creating a relaxed and spa-like environment that encourages patients to openly communicate their concerns, which ultimately leads to successful diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders.
With all the deals for aesthetic treatments that we see in print and online media, what should a patient ask to make sure
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON