Photo Credit: www.thymes.com
The holidays are the time to celebrate your favorite things, and one of my favorites is the smell of a pine or fir forest. That’s why I’m just crazy about the Frasier Fir Candle ($26) from Thymes. The festive scent fills the room with the crisp, distinctive aroma of a verdant forest, perfect to evoke a sleigh ride through a snow covered fir lined road or a ski trip to Colorado.
The same seasonal scent is part of a larger collection that includes household and beauty essentials like dishwashing liquid, hand lotion, hand wash and home fragrance mist (sure to be a winner also).
The candle also comes as a votive ($11), perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer. Just scentsational!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS