When you think of a tropical vacation what comes to mind? For me, it’s a combination of things. I dream of the hot sun and warm ocean breeze. I picture palm trees swaying, brightly colored tropical blooms and mounds and mounds of ripe, sweetly smelling fruit like mango, pineapple, coconuts, and limes. I imagine eating fresh-from-the-sea fish and sipping ice cold tropical cocktails on the beach. It’s a mood too — a feeling of relaxation without having a care or stressful thought in the world. It’s the idea of being unplugged for a total and true getaway. Can you feel it yet?
Maybe you’ve been lucky enough to get away recently, or maybe you’re indulging in a “stay-cation” by choice
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON