As we become more conscious about the products we use, especially those for our face and body, we are turning more often to organic and natural items. Right now, the hot item is bamboo.
You might not know that bamboo is actually giant grass. In fact, it’s the fastest growing member of the grass family – and also the largest. Some species can grow nearly 40 inches a day and there are whole forests of bamboo covering thousands of acres in Southeast Asia.
The stems are hollow and the harsh fibrous woody substance is absent, which means that it can be used for a variety of health and beauty products, like those listed here.
Shop til you drop without leaving home…
Comodynes.net – 50% off Hydra Tanning
Youthcorridor.com – 20% off Youth Corridor Antioxidant Boost from Black Friday til Dec 3, use DISCOUNT CODE = ” 20CyberYC ”
WholeTruthSolutions.com – 50% off on their Healthy Beauty Bath Bars
BathByBettijo.com – 25% off for Black Friday through CyberMonday with code “HoHoHo”
Karmissie.com – 35% off on Black Friday
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON