Did you know that your sense of smell changes over time? Turns out that your age is the most influential thing to shape the type of fragrance you are attracted to. No wonder, signature scents are a thing of the past. While some women change fragrances every few years, and others make a switch depending on their mood, it’s your age that guides the selection at the perfume counter most, according to the editors at Women’s Health magazine. Following is a guide they have developed to help you find your perfect scent.
Late teens: Teens gravitate toward sweet scents. In your late teens try more grown-up and sophisticated sweet notes such as peach or grapefruit.
Twenties: Experts say
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON