The beauty of practicing dermatology is that you actually can see and feel a patient getting better, says Houston-based dermatologist Dr. Suzanne Bruce. Practicing since 1985, Dr. Bruce is a graduate of Rice University and Baylor College of Medicine, where she also completed her dermatology residency training. As the founder of Suzanne Bruce and Associates, board-certified Dr. Bruce cares for men and women, old and young, and addresses cosmetic and medical skin problems using the latest, cutting-edge technology. In addition to running her own practice, she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Texas Dermatological
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Fractional lasers have come a long way since they were first introduced. My first experience was with the original Fraxel®, when they were still using the blue dye that left your skin slightly tinted for a day or so. For someone who has had her share of BOTOX and for whom lasering under the arms doesn’t cause a whimper, it was pretty painful. My eyes swelled up and I was the color of a boiled lobster for five days, applying ice packs.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS