Are your Skinhibitions—where the desire to have more youthful-looking skin is inhibited by fears of pain, downtime, potential side effects, and cost—holding you back from flawless skin? Fact: Acne is pervasive. 85 percent of people between 11 and 30, and 5 percent of people over 30 have it. Fact: In some people, during the healing process of active acne, the inflammatory response results in permanent, disfiguring scars.
According to a recent survey conducted by Syneron Medical, about 75% of women report being unsatisfied with the appearance of their skin and they desire a cosmetic procedure that delivers results, but their fears about pain, downtime, side effects an
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON