Following in the footsteps of fellow actresses Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone, Natalie Portman, star of the current Fox Searchlight thriller Black Swan, is the latest “face” for the Dior beauty brand. Her first assignment is representing the Miss Dior Cherie fragrance in a series of print ads and TV spots that will break in March, according to WWD.
WWD also reported this is the first time the actress has worked with a luxury beauty company. The publication quoted Ms. Portman as confessing that when she’s not working, she prefers a natural approach to beauty. “I’m pretty casual in my beauty routine in my real life,” she said. “Some might say sloppy.”
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON