Ever since my college years, a good night’s sleep has been a luxury for me. When I had my daughter, I began to understand the value of enough sleep to function optimally. Every new mom knows what that is like. You catch a few zzzzs here and there, in between naps and feedings, and rarely sleep through the night until your kids are away at a dorm. Even during the teenage years, you’re awakened at 2, 3 and 4 AM to check that they got home safely.
Fast-forward to my career as a writer, entrepreneur, frequent flyer, and juggler of way too many hats. Sleep is still a challenge for me, and even more so. As a coffee lover, even a whiff of it gives me a craving. So when I’m out for a client dinne
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON