The story of Make Up For Ever begins when founder Dany Sanz, a painter and sculptor, was asked by friends to do make up on bodies for a theater show. Seeing her painting come to life was the “aha” movement that led to creating the color cosmetics brand loved by professionals as well as consumers. Along the way she opened the first professional make up school in Europe in the 1970s, with students that came from all corners of the world and eventually became ambassadors for the brand. With the strong bonds that grew between her and her students, a base of users developed for the brand that is headquartered in Paris but now available worldwide. Read on for more of Dany’s story.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON