Photo Credit: instagram.com/marcbeauty
It’s refreshing to see a statement-making trend that’s wearable for all, which is why I’m crazy about the bright white manicures showcased at the recent Creatures of the Wind Spring/Summer 2017 Runway Show using Morgan Taylor Lacquer’s All White Now. When using white or any other light shade for nails, Danielle Candido, the Lead Artist for Morgan Taylor Lacquer recommends you, “float the coat”. In other words, apply a drop of polish to the nail and use the flat brush to float it across the nail to evenly distribute the color without any messy streaks. Sounds easy enough.
Though this will be trending for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2017 season I’m already getting in on the action and plan
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS