Get ready for your close-up with the new Skin Retouch ($49) fluid from Talika. Inspired by true life photo retouching techniques, Skin Retouch aims to optically hide pores and conceal lines and wrinkles, while making the overall quality of your skin look smoother and more even toned. Try it on your hands and neck to hide their little imperfections.
Kind of like putting a photo scrim over your skin, Skin Retouch evens out your complexion by filling in lines and pores and using light reflecting ingredients to create a soft focus. The fluid falls somewhere between a gel and a lotion and has a stretchy texture – which makes it perfect for filling. Once sitting inside the lines and wrinkle
Caudalie wants to make sure your skin gets enough water, organic grape water, that is. Nutritive and hydrating, grape water is the star ingredient in the new Vinosource range, a moisturizing line that offers a product for multiple skin types, from extremely dry to combination.
Quite different from grape juice, grape water is derived using a low pressure and low temperature distilling process to extract the purest water from grapes – rich with trace elements and nourishing sugars.
The hero of the Vinosource line is S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum ($48), an ultra light to the touch surge of moisture that can be used alone or under your regular moisturizer or treatment product. Its delightf
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS