Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Though they’re a great option all year round, stick makeup is especially useful during the less-is-more season. They’re travel friendly, spill-proof and multi-tasking, but the best thing about them is that they’re a real timesaver. You can perfect your skin, play up your favorite features and be done in just minutes. You can play around a bit to find out what works best for you but you can swipe them on straight from the tube, or use your fingers, makeup brushes or applicators to apply. Ready to get minimal?
5 EASY STEPS TO POLISHED PERFECTION:
Even out your skin with foundation. Apply to your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and gently buff into your complexion using a foundation brus
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON