Photo Credit: from seasonmagazine.com
This may sound weird, but I’m hooked on a moisturizer that brings back memories for me. If you’ve ever been to Walt Disney World or Disneyland and been on the ride called Soarin’ Over California, you’ll know what I’m talking about. In this attraction, riders sit in their seats and are lifted high into the air and go on a “journey” over California (which is really just sitting in front of an IMAX screen). In one scene of the ride, riders fly over orange groves, and Disney, being ever-so-creative, releases a citrusy scent into the ride, letting riders smell the sweet aroma of an actual California orange grove. The scent has stuck with me since I first rode the ride, and I never thought I cou
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS