THE SECRET TO A SMOOTH, EVEN COMPLEXION IS ALL ABOUT ERASERS
5 STEPS TO FLAWLESS
Think of camouflage after surgery, injections or lasers as a layering process. Try full coverage densely pigmented formulas that come in a pot, stick or tube. Liquids and creams are not usually opaque enough. If the cream is thick or firm, you can warm it up on your forehand or the microwave for a few seconds. Green toners neutralize redness. Flat marks, scars, and bruises will be easier to conceal than raised or depressed areas.
1. Choose a shade that best matches your skin tone. If you can’t find an exact match, use a slightly lighter shade and blend over it with a liquid or cream foundation t
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON