Photo Credit: depositphotos
Hair removal can be the bane of every woman’s existence. With endless plucking, tweezing, and waxing, what’s a girl to do?!
Home hair removal devices have had mixed reviews over the past decade, based largely on the fact that they take forever to get rid of hair, and tend to be super tedious to use. We have seen the rise of the diode laser from Tria, plus a variety of flashlamps and LEDs that flooded the market (Remember no!no!…), but the experience has always had some pros and cons.
So, Silk’n set out to up their hair removal game and cut through the clutter with a brand new way to remove hair. Coming after their longterm success with the original signature home hair removal device,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS