Photo Credit: murad.com
The opening of the 1500 square-foot storefront was fueled by the company’s commitment to inspire people to look better, live better, and feel better through a breakthrough whole-person approach to skincare. The store will be a positive and interactive experience that will appeal to all clients, from those that are familiar with the brand and want to come in for a quick purchase, to those that have a lot of time and want to learn as much as they can about the brand.
“Helping as many people as possible to achieve healthy skin and live happily is one of the goals on which I have based my research, my medical practice, and my life. It is also the reason I began making skincare products
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON