Beauty and fitness devices are getting smarter and cooler by the minute.
Wearable bracelets that track steps, sleep and calories along with other health data may be omnipresent on our wrists, but they are so 2015. Advances in fashion tech are once again changing the way we do things. Looking for a bra that supports you and counts calories burned during spin? An at-home device that produces med-spa quality rejuvenation effects on your skin? We’ve got you covered.
Here’s the scoop on the hottest fashion tech products making waves today.
There are smart shirts and shoes, so why not bras? Who wouldn’t want the same item that provides support during exercise to do
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON