Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When I’m feeling under the weather all I want to do is spend all day in bed alternating naps with a movie marathon, but unfortunately, when I’m less than my best I’ve usually got tons of things to accomplish so unless I’ve got a fever going that’s not really an option. If you are anything like me and usually don’t have the time to kick back when you’re sick, a few simple tips can help you deal until you feel and look like yourself again.
DISCOMFORT: Aches and pains are usually part of any illness. To help alleviate your physical discomfort a soak in the tub or a steamy hot shower can help comfort you on your road to wellness. Add a few drops of an essential oil blend to the tub before ba
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON