Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
At Leontine Skincare, every ingredient is carefully researched and serves a beneficial purpose in the care of sensitive skin and all types. Created by a team of scientists and skin care experts, our products have been developed with the most sensitive skin in mind.
When you choose Leontine Skincare for your skin care needs, you can be confident that our entire line is formulated free of potential irritants, including sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, and animal derivatives. What you will find are carefully sourced ingredients proven to promote healthy skin – pure plant extracts, essential oils, and botanical ingredients – and nothing more.
Meet the Acne Specialist
Joshua Zeichner, MD FAAD, is the Director of Cosmetic and Clinical Research and an Assistant Professor in the Dermatology Department at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan. As a board certified dermatologist, he sees patients with all skin conditions, but specializes in the treatment of acne and cosmetic dermatology. He is actively involved in clinical trials, testing the newest medications for both cosmetic and medical skin conditions. In addition to treating patients with acne, sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and skin cancer, Dr. Zeichner employs the most effective and current procedures to diminish the signs of age by reducing the appearan
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS