Essential oils are found in a variety of beauty products and for good reason — they can be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, have healing and antioxidant properties and even help transform your health and happiness by triggering and strengthening your own system. The best way to get the therapeutic benefits of essential oils is through a combination of these two delivery systems:
Inhalation: When you breathe in essential oils, your nerves signal the limbic system of your brain which handles emotional and psychological responses. Depending on the specific essential oils and the qualities they possess, your response can vary from calming to energizing followed by a specific physiological
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON