Ever since Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs came on the scene, women have been clamoring for something they can call their own, and it seems that day has arrived. Now that some of the stigma surrounding these very private and personal female conditions has been lifted, people are talking openly about women’s sexual health like never before. Today women have a plethora of options to choose from.
You may have heard kitschy buzzwords like ‘vontoruing’ or ‘below-the-belt contouring’ thrown around recently, but whatever you want to call it, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation is certainly here to stay. There are a wealth of energy-based devices out there t
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS