The pony is back and breaking out of the gym according to the style experts at Wella. Just check out the hairdos donned by Fergie, Busy Phillips and the models on the Missoni runway. To win the Wella Professionals products used in these styles, enter the contest posted on the Wella Professionals Facebook page.
For the 2012 Grammy Awards, Wella Professionals celebrity stylist Andy LeCompte tied up Fergie’s tresses in a pony that is perfect for the office, a night out or…an award gala. To get this look, tightly pull straight hair into a high ponytail and wrap a section of hair around the elastic. Andy recommends finishing the look with Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel to k
TODAY AT 2:45 PM EST LIVE TWITTER Q&A WITH FERGIE AND AVON
Six-time Grammy award winner, Fergie, will participate in a live Twitter Q&A to kick off Avon Voices, the first ever global online singing and songwriting competition. Sponsored by Avon, the contest launches on December 1, 2020, at 2:45 pm EST with the Twitter session. The Q&A also features legendary songwriter, Diane Warren, along with Avon chairman and CEO Andrea Jung.
Aspiring artist can participate in the talent search in three ways:
1) Singing: women can choose from a song list and upload vide
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event